YVONNE NELSON TO CONSIDER POLITICS IN THE NEAR FUTURE?
Celebrated Actress and mother Yvonne Nelson has hinted on a possible attempt to divert into politics in the near future.
The heels and sneakers producer who was on the Drive time show on Accra based joyfm.
when asked by the host Sammy Forson if she would want to contest for any political position in the future,the actress said "maybe,just maybe I will,with me,God determines anything I do,so if the time comes and that's what God wants me to do,i would just know it"
When asked if she would want to contest in the town she comes from,she declined and said "all my life I grew up in Dansoman,so I think if anything Dansoman would be the best place".
The heels and sneakers producer who was on the Drive time show on Accra based joyfm.
when asked by the host Sammy Forson if she would want to contest for any political position in the future,the actress said "maybe,just maybe I will,with me,God determines anything I do,so if the time comes and that's what God wants me to do,i would just know it"
When asked if she would want to contest in the town she comes from,she declined and said "all my life I grew up in Dansoman,so I think if anything Dansoman would be the best place".

Comments
Post a Comment