I almost became a security guard-kwesi Arthur
BET viewer choice nominee and Anthem hitmaker,kwesi Arthur in an interview with comedian foster Romanus on the late night celebrity show over the weekend made some interesting revelations.
The Rapper,revealed how he wanted to be a security guard after completing senior high school in 2013,due to lack of job and finances.when asked what stopped him from this,he said "one day,i passed by a place and I saw a guy my age,guarding a company,he looked soo tired and bad,i realized this wasn't the kind of life I wanted to live".
The tema based artist also stated that he doesn't drink nor smoke alcohol. His only focus now is on his music and putting Ghana on the map.
The Rapper,revealed how he wanted to be a security guard after completing senior high school in 2013,due to lack of job and finances.when asked what stopped him from this,he said "one day,i passed by a place and I saw a guy my age,guarding a company,he looked soo tired and bad,i realized this wasn't the kind of life I wanted to live".
The tema based artist also stated that he doesn't drink nor smoke alcohol. His only focus now is on his music and putting Ghana on the map.

Comments
Post a Comment