SHATTA WALE NARRATES HOW HIS 'FIRST DAUGHTER' WAS BORN.
Self Acclaimed dancehall king Charles Nii Armah Mensah known In showbiz as shatta wale has narrated in a Facebook post how his first born and daughter was born as he shares memories of her on his wall.
In a lengthy post,the storm energy drink ambassador stated "I was looking for a room when your mother was in a labor ward,i got a call so I came out of the room I went seeing......"
He went on to state his reaction when his mum called him to break the news of birth of his daughter to him and why he named her NYIRA.
In a lengthy post,the storm energy drink ambassador stated "I was looking for a room when your mother was in a labor ward,i got a call so I came out of the room I went seeing......"
He went on to state his reaction when his mum called him to break the news of birth of his daughter to him and why he named her NYIRA.


Comments
Post a Comment